Technology solutions are critical to today’s modern and dynamic supply chain throughout each link in the movement of goods from the factory to the consumer. The adoption of best-in-class technologies such as WMS, TMS and asset tracking tools enable efficiency, accountability and visibility throughout the supply chain, benefiting businesses, employees and ultimately, consumers.
Powering Supply Chain Efficiency
The technology services group at Seldat is comprised of more than 250 software engineers, developers and other skilled professionals located in five countries around the world. Our team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions that enable organizations to optimize resources, achieve greater efficiencies and satisfy their customers in today’s dynamic supply chain environment.
We custom design and develop solutions that solve real-world logistics problems for retailers,manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and 3PLs around the world.
WMS 360 Software
WMS360TM— Innovative Warehouse Management for Complete Visibility
Logistics professionals need a complete view of their business in real-time, all the time to be competitive in today’s ever-changing, pressurized supply chain environment. WMS360TM, our proprietary warehouse management system provides exactly that. This modular platform gives complete visibility and control for warehouse operations of all sizes and supports virtually any industry.
Benefits of Our Modular, Flexible Warehouse Management System
- WMS360’s flexible, configuration-driven and rules-based platform gives you the power and control to easily manage all warehouse logistics, inventory and operational processes.
- Comprehensive reporting and dashboard modules provide management teams and warehouse operations accurate inventory information.
- WMS 360’s Customer Portal keeps even your most demanding clients happy with
- Out of the Box Executive Dashboards
- Drag and Drop Customization
- Real-time Data
- Setup and implementation is easy and fast with no disruption to your operations.
- Advanced features like AGVs, RFID and pick-to-light allow integration with full warehouse automation options for enhanced accuracy, cost reduction and faster turnaround.
- An included, dedicated EDI integration and monitoring platform for:
- Complete visibility with supply chain partners
- Comprehensive reporting and dashboard modules
- Accurate inventory data
- No added EDI fees
WMS360 Advanced Logistics Features
Outsourced Technology Services
Outsourced Technology services
Seldat’s outsourced technology services group helps logistics enterprises manage their software development initiatives with agile business acumen at competitive prices.
The benefits of working with a nearshore partner include helping manage down the cost of your investment and significantly improving your performance.
When you work with Seldat Technology Services, you will get a full time project manager to plan, guide, and deliver software, systems, applications, platforms--whatever technology services or products that are on your roadmap.
Our technical teams are skilled in:
- SaaS/Cloud solutions for 3PL Logistics
- Supply Chain Management Software
- Warehouse Management Software
- Transportation Management Systems
- EDI Services
- And more!
Our core software development competencies include:
Business Process Outsourcing for Supply Chain Logistics
Ease your workload, eliminate stress and increase productivity with Seldat’s Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO). Our pool of experienced workers and custom-built software tools allow you to offload critical back-office functions so you can focus on doing what you do best.
Get these Benefits with Seldat’s Business Process Outsourcing
- We have three shifts, 24 x 7 365--your documents can be processed overnight and be ready first thing in the morning.
- Our multi-step data entry and verification process plus management tools provide end-user control and flexibility
- A flexible architecture gives easy customization to support varied documents and processes
We have qualified employees ready to jump in and supplement your in-house team at about half the rate you would expect to pay in salary.