- Date: 04-12-2019
- Job ID: 1769435
- Current Opening: 1
- Location: Montreal, Quebec , Canada
Position: Implementation Manager
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for the deployment of our digital Supply Chain solutions in our customers facilities. Working closely with Seldat’s and customers engineers, designers, and managers from various departments you will ensure that our solutions are properly customized for each specific business case and that we will meet all the objectives and deliverables in a timely manner. To succeed, you need to have an excellent knowledge of software implementation in the Supply Chain environment, project management experience and operational background. You need to be an hands-on project implementation manager with the ability to communicate efficiently with the high-level management and to quickly understand the key success factors. Our technology providing end-to-end solutions from procurement, WMS, TMS, E-com and last mile deliveries.
- Conduct on-site audit and review of the existing operations.
- Identify the key benefits and design the workflows that will optimize the benefits for our clients.
- Build and maintain the project implementation plans, with the input of all stakeholders to properly allocate the required resources.
- Manage the implementation schedule in a timely manner to ensure on-time delivery.
- Prioritize features development and customization to meet our customers requirements.
- Provide on-site training to workers, buyers, CSR, managers and any related individuals.
- Contribute to the development of our products with the identification of market needs and trends.
- Build consensus and coordinate schedules with engineers and designers to ship high-quality products well adapted to each business case.
- Collaborate closely with all stakeholders across marketing, sales, software development, operations, support, fulfillment, purchasing, data and finance to understand and prioritize the business needs
- Create product specifications and wireframes to convey interaction models and edge cases
- Develop a close understanding of the end customer needs to be able to identify and offer additional services.
- Define metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives
- Take ownership and accountability over projects and outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with good academic results
- 8+ years of professional experience including operational and project management experience in warehouse management, logistics, transportation, freight forwarding, supply chain or fulfilment.
- Software experience designing and implementing a custom-built WMS, TMS or any related solution is a clear advantage.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - ability to both envision a world different than the status quo and to articulate a clear path to get there
- Creative problem solver with the ability to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
- Strong analytical skills
- A track record of leadership
- Ability to grasp high-level technical concepts and work closely with engineers
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High degree of empathy
- Uncanny attention to detail and proven execution capabilities
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Experience working for a start-up is a plus
About Seldat Technological Services
Headquartered in New Jersey with operations on both US coasts as well as in Canada, Colombia, Israel, and Vietnam, Seldat Technological Services is a division of Seldat building innovative solutions to address some of the most complex issues facing the logistics industry. We are providing solutions to rapidly move product across distribution channels, maintaining unmatched efficiency and cost effectiveness. Our technology team of 300+ engineers develops and delivers advanced products and services to drive the vision and strategy of Seldat and delight our clients.