Customer Service - Burlington, NJ
- Date: 04-08-2019
- Job ID: 4736950
- Current Opening: 1
- Location: Burlington, New Jersey , United States
The Customer Service Representative will represent Seldat Distribution and act as an internal liaison responding to inquiries, processing orders, and handling customer complaints and questions in a prompt, courteous and effective manner.
****(MUST have Warehouse/3PL Experience)****
- Interacts with customers by phone, email, or in person and receives orders or changes in service.
- Processes and inputs all customer orders and receipts through EDI or VT data entry.
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special request, and posts inventory records
- Coordinates special, last minute shipping request with the warehouse, expediting orders as necessary.
- Maintains a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning receipts, shipments, inventory counts, etc., in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Insures all routing requirements for the client consignee and request for routing are submitted in time to meet the ship window deadline.
- Reports customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Performs paperwork associated with orders including the maintenance of customer files
- Performs clerical work as required including answering phone calls, operating various office machines and computers, corresponding with customers and greeting customers and visitors in the office.
- Maintains current and accurate procedure book which details the processing requirements for each account; prepares any report concerning customer services activities and performs other customer service and company related duties as necessary.
- Notifies management of all requested changes from the customer regarding shipping, handling, or administrative characteristics. Perform other duties as assigned
Required Experience Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 6 months related experience and/or training
- Prefer previous experience in logistics industry and transportation, with the ability to manage multiple accounts
- Experience with WMS preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong data entry skills
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment and foster a respectful workplace.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior in all business interactions.