Business Development and Sales Manager - SelteX
- Date: 04-10-2019
- Job ID: 5387156
- Current Opening: 1
- Location: Montreal, Quebec , Canada
SelteX is the premier developer of Made-To-Measure software and hardware. Standard sizing is a becoming a thing of the past. With easy to implement technology, apparel brands can deliver their unique styles with the perfect fit, every time. End the hassle of high return rates, excess labor costs and wasteful production overage.
Do you have experience in the fashion industry selling high-end software and hardware? Then SelteX is the place for you. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the chance to become a part of a great team and business endeavor.
- Present, promote and sell software and hardware products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Upsell from current customers along with service and support opportunities.
- Perform cost/benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative in the software's business.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and a target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Experience as a sales representative in the software clothing industry.
- Hebrew speaker.
- Familiar with the clothing and fashion business.
- Knowledge in CAD/CAM software's industry or with M2M industry.